Summary Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within General Surgery therapeutic area.
New York, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007765/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond.Endoscopic Hemostasis is a technique employed in the management of Gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding and often acts as the first line of therapy.
Since Hemostasis treatment using these devices are performed by means of an endoscope, it is known as Endoscopic Hemostasis.
The indications of Endoscopic Hemostasis technique include various upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding diseases.Upper GI bleeding mainly includes peptic ulcer bleeding and variceal bleeding while diverticular bleeding and benign anorectal bleeding are the most common etiologies for hospital admissions with lower GI bleeding.
Other causes include esophagitis, mallory-weiss syndrome, dieulafoy’s lesion, post-polypectomy bleeding, vascular ectasia, radiation proctitis, inflammatory bowel disease and delayed bleeding occurring after endoscopic mucosal resection.
These devices are generally classified into mechanical devices (clips, ligation devices, suturing devices, stents), injection devices (injection needles), thermal devices (Hemostatic probes, Hemostatic forceps, heater probe, argon plasma coagulation, radiofrequency ablation, and cryotherapy) and topical devices (Hemostatic spray).
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are –
Currently marketed Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices and evolving competitive landscape –
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
– Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
– SWOT analysis for Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
– Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
– Country specific reimbursement policies.
– Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered – Boston Scientific Corp, ConMed Corp, Cook Medical Inc, Diversatek, Inc., Olympus Corp, US Endoscopy Group, Micro-Tech Endoscopy, Integra LifeSciences Corp, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Merit Medical Systems Inc
Countries covered – United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Who should buy this report?
– This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country specific Endoscopic Hemostasis Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007765/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001